High School Transcript Request

Placer School for Adults can provide official copies of student high school transcripts. We cannot provide copies of diplomas.  If you are requesting to pick up a copy of your transcript in person, please bring valid identification. Please allow at least seven business days to process your request.

Fill out the High School Transcript Request Form

GED Records

Student GED records 1990 to-date are managed by For official GED records visit

For GED verification prior to 1990 please fill out the following for GED Verification Prior to 1990 Form