High School


It’s never too late to get your diploma! PSA uses a blended learning model (in-person and online) with a self-paced online curriculum. Students meet twice a week in a classroom with a credentialed teacher.  Classes for your high school diploma are free. 

Placer School for Adults provides school counseling for adults who are seeking their high school diploma or GED certification.  Fall classes start August 21, 2023. 

If you are a current high school student looking to make up credits, contact your high school counselor for registration information. 

Steps to Register

1. Send us your high school transcripts for review. Email dguerrero@puhsd.k12.ca.us  or           khogan@puhsd.k12.ca.us 

2. Make an appointment with a PSA counselor to help determine if a high school diploma or GED is  a better option for you (530) 885-8585. 


Our Counselors

Denise Guerrero
(530) 885-8585  ext 6012

Kaeli Hogan

(530) 885-8585 ext. 6003

Student Profile - Kasara 

 Kasara began attending PSA in 2022 with the goal of achieving her high school diploma. Kasara found her experience at PSA memorable, motivating, and meaningful. She always felt supported in her endeavors by the incredible staff, and she finished her required credits in just two months. In addition to her diploma, Kasara gained confidence at PSA. The PSA team helped Kasara to set ambitious goals and to see that she can overcome all kinds of obstacles with planning and hard work. Kasara in turn influenced her peers, reminding them that nothing is ever out of reach and that anything is possible. PSA’s mission is to create effective communicators, problem solvers, and lifelong learners, and Kasara is a shining example of a student who has developed and demonstrated these qualities. Attending PSA has not only positioned Kasara for better job opportunities, but also opened her mind to new career possibilities.